“HOW CAN I HELP CAMP COSBY?”
YMCA CAMP COSBY AMAZON WISH LIST
In addition to our Annual Campaign which helps make camp affordable for all, many of our camp families have asked how they can contribute to Cosby. If you are among the many that would like to give back there is now an easy way to contribute. All gifts are tax deductible.
LIGHTLY USED & CRAFT ITEMS
- Jeans – Sizes children to adult. No holes.
- Sturdy Closed Toe Shoes – Sizes children to adult. No holes.
- Acrylic Paint
- Colored paper
- Paint Brushes
- Costumes and Theater Props (Adult Sizes Only)
If you are interested in donating any Lightly Used & Craft Items please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 256-268-2007.
Donations must be new or in good repair and able to run with no additional maintenance.
- Golf Cart – Gas powered.
- Sunfish Sailboat
- Small Truck – Camp maintenance vehicle.
- 90HP outboard engine
- Backhoe Tractor
- Lumber for construction projects
- Sand – Needed each summer for Canoe Beach
- Gravel – Road repairs and erosion control
- Concrete Pad – for mini bike maintenance area
- Mini Bike CRF110
- Mini Bike CRF50
- 10 Mini Bike Helmet (sizes small to XXL)
- 5 Walkie Talkies
- 10 Horseback Riding Helmets
- 200 Camp Mattresses (36” x 74” x 5”)
- Construction Materials – Must be enough to complete an entire project
- Volunteer Skilled Labor
If you are interested in making a Large Donation please contact the Executive Director by e-mail email@example.com or phone 256-268-2007.
In addition to giving to our Annual Campaign, which helps allow everyone access to Camp Cosby, please consider a monetary donation to support our staff appreciation efforts and GRACE Chapel upkeep.
- $1,500 – End of Summer Staff Banquet
$1800 – End of Summer Staff Gift
- $200 – Sunday Staff Lunch
- $350 – Gene Ott Award for Staff of the Summer
- GRACE Chapel
If you are interested in making a monetary donation please contact the Executive Director by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 256-268-2007.