Fall Family Time at Camp Cosby!
Camp is for everyone!
This is the perfect opportunity to enjoy Camp Cosby as a family. Join us for a weekend of family fun and experience a small sample of what our campers experience each summer. During this all inclusive weekend of togetherness, you will enjoy, all meals, take part in a variety of activities that are great for people of all ages and feel the Cosby Spirit while you grow closer to your family. Families are invited to choose their own adventure at Fall Family Camp as they pick and choose their preferred activities. This event is open to new and returning camp families, friends and neighbors. Families will enjoy their own private cabins with heat and Air-conditioning. Bedding is not provided.
Fall Family Camp Activities
Schedule Coming Soon!
- Pumpkin Bowling – Pumpkin Carving – Apple Pops/Caramel Apples – Hay Rides
- Alpine Tower – Giant Swing – Arts & Crafts – Archery – BB Guns – Climbing Wall
- Canoeing – Cosby Chute – S’mores – Camp Songs
- Other fun activities for families to enjoy
Fall Family Camp Details
Dates: October 22nd to 24th! – START PLANNING NOW!!!!!
Check-in: Friday October 22nd – 6pm-7pm
Check-out: Sunday October 24th – 1pm
Online Registration Open!!!!!
- Lake front Cabins (Deluxe): $125 per person – Max 8 – (Children 6 and under FREE) – SOLD OUT (Waiting List only)
- Road Front Cabins (Regular): $120 per person – Max 8 – (Children 6 and under FREE)
- ADV Cabins: $100 per person – Max 6 – (Shared Bathhouse within walking distance of Cabins) (Children 6 and under FREE)
- Tent Camping: $50.00 per person: (Shared Bathhouse within walking distance of Tent ) (Children 6 and under FREE)
- RV’s -$50.00 per person: We DO NOT have hook ups for RV’s. If you have generators for your RV etc we have a few spaces around camp to set up!
Mini Bikes during Family Camp will be available for an extra FEE of $15 per person. This will provide a 30min ride on a minibike.
Mini Bike riding requirements – Campers must be in Rising 4th – 10th grade and with an inseam of at least 21 inches. Campers with an inseam less than 21 inches will not be able to ride.
There is a 250 pound weight limit. Long pants and closed toed shoes or boots much be worn. All other safety equipment will be provided. You are NOT permitted to bring your own minibike to camp.