Fall Family Fun Day
Camp is for everyone!
This is the perfect opportunity to enjoy Camp Cosby as a family. Join us for a day of family fun and experience a small sample of what our campers experience each summer. During this day of togetherness, you will enjoy a camp meal, take part in a variety of activities that are great for people of all ages and feel the Cosby Spirit while you grow closer to your family. Families are invited to choose their own adventure at Fall Family Fun Day as they pick and choose their preferred activities. This event is open to new and returning camp families, friends and neighbors.
Fall Family Fun Day Activities
- Pumpkin Bowling – Pumpkin Carving – Apple Pops/Caramel Apples – Hay Rides
- Alpine Tower – Giant Swing – Arts & Crafts – Archery – BB Guns
- Nature Center – Canoeing – Cosby Chute – S’mores – Camp Songs
Fall Family Fun Day Details
Date: COMING SOON!
Time: 11:00 am – 3:30 pm
Fee: The registration fee is $5.00 donation per participant that will go to our Annual Campaign. Children 6 and under are free. This fee will be charged at time of registration.
- *Lunch available 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
- *Additional donations are accepted online or as cash or check on the day of the event.
- *All donations benefit our Annual Campaign to help send children to Cosby.