Dear Parents. We are very excited about the upcoming summer 2022 season here at Camp Cosby.
We will continue to monitor state and local health departments along with ACA and the CDC in terms of any potential COVID-19 protocols for summer 2022 should any be implemented.
CAMP COSBY – COVID -19 FAQ – 2022
- Masks will not be required at camp. (our packing lists suggests packing one for your camper). It is ok If your camper wants to wear at mask while at camp.
- Vaccinations for Campers and Staff are NOT required but strongly encouraged.
- Temperate checks for all campers will be taken twice a day.
- Handwashing stations will be utilized throughout camp operations.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use for campers and staff.
- Campers with a fever will be removed from camp.
- During Check- We will allow more than one parent and family in the cabin at a time but we will control how many families are in the cabin at one time to make sure that cabin is not overcrowded.
- Head to toe sleeping arrangements
- Deep cleaning of all cabins at the end of every session.
- Trained staff to recognize symptoms of sickness